- I have a relative who had a stroke and unfortunately, she is a hoarder. Turns out that my wife and I and our kids were the last family members to be in her house. Twenty years ago the house was crammed full and hard to navigate. She is recoving from the stroke well, but through some recent events it has become necessary that that his must be addressed. We've been working with her and family to help. Life is so hard sometimes and it is hard to know what to do. Hard to solve. Working it.
- I resigned from work. That is it. Done. Last day is 1/3/17. Many friends there that I'm leaving behind. But I need to do this for myself. Time for change. Time for a new adventure. Future uncertain.
- Working with multiple non-profits. Maybe that is what I'm going to do going forward. Friends and new friends doing important thanks. Asked today to join a new board that a friend is championing. Glad to help and join.
- Read this hard article that SL sent me about millennials. Hard to know how to solve or help. The world is changing.
- Ran 18 miles last week in preparation for a marathon in January. That is hard.
- The election results and the resulting response from so many is so hard. We are so broken. The christian message about a broken world seems so true. We are broken and there is such despair and hopelessness.
So many things going on. Hope you are doing ok. I'm going to write a LOT more starting in December.
Blessings to you and yours.