Friday, May 23, 2014

Fulfillment

I've had conversation with three different friends in the last two days about finding fulfillment at work or in their endeavors. Seems to be on my mind and others these days. Reminds me of the book I highlighted a few weeks back and of other things I've read in the past few years. I wrote about Frankl's book a while back too which touches on the same thoughts. Frankl wrote:

What man actually needs is not a tensionless state but rather the striving and struggling for a worthwhile goal, a freely chosen task.

The Storyline work and conference that Donald Miller is championing seems to press along these ideas and thoughts. I'd like to attend.

I have friends working in environments and with teams that seem to be experiencing this. Groups that challenge one another and aspire to do great and meaningful things. I have some really great people that I get to work with too.

I hope you are working on something you love. That you are working with people who inspire you, challenge you and encourage you. Press on.

Blessings to you.



2 comments:

  1. I'll have to read that as I'm in transition now myself! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is good Robin. Change is good. Press on.

    ReplyDelete