Wednesday, November 21, 2012

3,386 Posts Behind

I'm behind by 3,386 posts on Google Reader.  Would it be ok if I just marked them all read and pretended like I read all those articles? I have things to do around the house, my daughter is getting married soon, a trip to plan, a class to teach and I have things to do. I simply can't catch up.

No offense to those of you who wrote great articles that I'm going to miss. If you wrote something great, send me a note.

OK, I'm all caught up now. That feels great.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark,

    I do something similar when the unread items get out of control. I use Google Reader for consuming blog feeds. I have created a Google Reader folder called "Time-permitting". I put all the non-important feeds in that folder. I usually go through that folder if I have nothing else to do or when I am waiting in line or at the airport. Sometimes I just mark all the items in the "Time-permitting" folder as Read :) This "Time-permitting" folder technique has helped me to not miss important posts.

    In Peace,
    Saqib

    ReplyDelete