Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happenings in Edmond

My daughter is working at Panthera which is a gift shop at 15th and Bryant in Edmond. The shop has lots of home decor things, gifts, OU/OSU items, and other interesting items. If looking for some kind of gift or if you are visiting Starbucks on the corner, then stop by and see her.

Our friends the Lashleys are selling their house. If you are looking for a home in the Edmond area, take a look here.

And if you are looking for a personal trainer, check out my friend Nick Frary who is a great trainer that I've used for years. You can visit his web site at http://okcpersonaltrainer.com

Mark

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to Panthera but maybe I will now that I know your girl works there! Congrats on the wedding, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the congrats! We are excited but we not old enough to have a daughter who is getting married either!

    ReplyDelete