Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Post 205

This is post 205. I started this blog on December 20, 2007. I started my other blog on IT in June 2009.

In case you didn't know, I have no idea what I'm doing.

A friend asked for advice on starting his own blog and I met with him and gave him some ideas. Obviously he didn't know anyone else to ask...

I've mentioned before that I follow a lot of blogs and I follow others on twitter.  There are some great storytellers out there.  Here are some of my favorites.
Some people can really write well and can draw you into their world and story. I envy that ability.

Related, there is a Storytelling Festival in OKC in a few weeks which might be fun.







2 comments:

  1. Some of those are on my favorites list, too! I enjoy reading yours and getting the Christian business man perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin and thanks for stopping by. I love your blog too because of the family news and how you talk about family events.

    ReplyDelete