Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Interesting Days

My birthday was a few days back and my dear friend Rumble the Bison sent me birthday greetings. What a dear friend.


The preacher at church also mentioned my name Sunday before last, in a good way of course.

Trying to figure out how to top these special moments.

A few other interesting things I've found and been thinking about:

  1. I wrote about the economy switching to creatives in the future.  There is a post in Forbes about that very point.
  2. I wrote last time about good stories for your life and there is a new post on Miller's site about How to Write a Good Story with Your Life.
  3. Also, this a great video post by Tyler Perry about being hidden.  Sometimes You Are Meant to be Hidden.  Take a look.
I follow 300+ blogs/sites and get to see lots of good things. Sometime I mark them with Instapaper and just come back to them later and think about them again. I try to share the very best stuff on Twitter and some on this blog. 

If you stop by and are writing a blog yourself, let me know. I'd love to follow back if I am not already. I try to follow anybody I know. I want to know what you are thinking.

3 comments:

  1. Happy very belated birthday (I'm just getting caught up on my reading)

    I just wanted to thank you for your leadership, I think it's rare to find someone in a company as large as yours also have their pulse on what's happening in consumer technology which usually makes it's way into the enterprise. It's been a pleasure to get to know you.

    I have a blog at ptjacksonok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, thanks for stopping by. Phil, I didn't know you were doing a blog so I just started following it.

    ReplyDelete