A few thoughts:
- This is a great outlet to stand and cheer and scream. I believe that has medicinal effects.
- It is a lot more fun to watch when one is confident in the team. I remember when the Hornets came to town for two years. We enjoyed going to the games and watching, but we/they mostly lost. Now we mostly win.
- When the Hornets were here and a team like the Lakers or Celtics came to town, there were nearly as many people dressed in Purple/Yellow or Green as those rooting for the Hornets. While there are still some dressed that way, the numbers are much less. People cheer for the Thunder here.
- Kudos to the team members who seem to have a lot of class and seem to have a lot of fun together.
- Kudos to the team ownership for smart personnel moves to bring together these guys. This seems to be a class organization.
Enjoy the ride.