- Raised over $655,000 dollars for lots of different projects and people.
- We had a large combined worship service that probably had 1800-2000 people in attendance and
- During the worship service most or all of the kids in the church played a part with singing and the kids wore smocks that were hand made. They sang an african(?) song that someone had taught them at some point over the past weeks and months.
- We fed over 1700 people lunch afterwards.
- Tonight we had another worship service and then ice cream was served to all.
It is a real joy to see lots of people working together on a good cause and then seeing the results unfold before our eyes. There is just no end to what could and can be done to help others, if we just work together.
Washington and the UN are a mess and seem to waste so much. But families, churches and any good community of people can really do great things when they put their mind to it and their heart in it and they are aligned with what God wants done.
Thanks to all those who made today possible. Thanks to all of you anywhere who do similar wherever you are.