Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Why Things Are The Way They Area

I read books on all kinds of subjects and I just wrapped up the book Why Does E=mc2?: (And Why Should We Care?) by Cox and Forshaw.    Having an Electrical Engineering background and having gone through a bit of mathematics and physics back when I was smarter (long ago) I couldn't resist the title and went for it.

This is an easy to read and understand (remember I have a Ph.D in EE) book on relativity, energy, matter and gravity and I found it to be most enjoyable.   If you are at all interested in these subjects and don't want to wade through lots of math, I recommend the book.

Why Does E=mc2?: (And Why Should We Care?)


Now if somebody could just tie general relativity with quantum theory into a nice unified bundle of how everything works and put that in an equivalent book, that would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment