Saturday, November 21, 2009

Direction and 50 Things

OK, this post is really just going to point you to some other posts. Perhaps that is lame, but when I find things that look interesting, I want to collect them here (and in Evernote).

My dear friend Silas Shotwell just posted on his blog about the importance of having destinations in your life. If you have a destination in mind, then you can not what to pack and what to leave behind. It is a really great post. Please stop by and read.

Also, I came across another post this past week that attempted to distill the relevant points from lots of books and blog posts that the author had seen over the years. Another really great list of 50 Things Successful People Have in Common.

Over the last few weeks, I've found of lots of good nuggets along the way. I'll probably post a few more in the coming days. Hope these are of some value to you.

Comments always welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Mark,

    Thanks for posting the link to Mr. Shotwell's blog. It was a great read. I am now subscribed to his blog.

    Saqib

    ReplyDelete