Monday, April 6, 2009

Time for Change

I needed to change pictures on Twitter, Facebook and my blog.   Turns out that I'm wearing the same shirt as on the previous picture which is weird, but I needed a change.   

Lots of connections on LinkedIn these days.   Lots of people connecting and re-connecting with the past.   Lots of good friends looking for jobs.   I've come to believe in the power of a network and the connections that you have.  

Lots of hard things going on these days for people and families and companies.  Best thoughts and wishes to all.  Perhaps the stress of the day is a catalyst for change in your life.   May the Lord bless you and keep you.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Allison. Better photo. I still have not gotten into this twitter thing. it sure looks like you enjoy it though.

    ReplyDelete