Friday, December 5, 2008

Life 101 - Five Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die

I just finished reading the Five Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die book and really enjoyed it.   In our society, we under-appreciate our elders and in the media we are constantly focusing on youth and the expense of our elders.   This book takes the approach of asking those who've gone on the longer journey of life for the key secrets they wish they knew when they were younger.   This goes right in line with my Life 101 quest so I wanted to recommend this book to others who might be interested.   

I'd summarize the book but there are several good summaries on the internet already so I'll just post a link to one.  The results are:
  1. Be True To Yourself
  2. Leave No Regrets
  3. Become Love
  4. Live the Moment and
  5. Give More Than You Take
I can remember times in the past where I've sought out advise from my parents and from others who are wiser than me and it has always proven to be a good path to take.   I recommend the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment