Monday, May 26, 2008

Restarting this Blog

I started this last December and then completely stopped posting.   I thought about it many times and eventually deleted the desktop link I setup on my mac.   However, it is time to restart.  

I started a blog at work two months ago and I've really enjoyed doing it.   I'm the only executive at work doing an internal blog with regular updates, etc.   There is a top level blog for the whole company that different executives post to and I might do that one day, but I think I'm the only one doing a weekly blog on topics happening in the company, IT and the IT industry.

I've written a lot about collaboration, trust, innovation and the like.   I'm zeroed in on Trust these days.  I've learned some lessons on that topic in the past year.   

Anyway, we'll start again.   Take care.